Japanese Food is gaining in popularity. While people like to go to Japanese restaurants to eat authentic Japanese food, it is just as easy to cook it at home.
When people ask me what is the secret of a great Japanese meal they’re often surprised by my answer. There are so many different and delicious ways to prepare and cook this food.
So here are some of the most sought-after recipes from my cooking classes which I would like to share with you so that you can enjoy them with your family and friends as much as I do with mine.
The recipes in this book are easy to follow and show you how to create authentic, mouth-watering meals that are quick and simple and satisfying for all. Your family and friends will love you for it!
This book will show you how to use authentic Japanese methods to create mouth-watering meals that are quick and simple and satisfying for all. The recipes are easy to follow and will motivate you to go fishing and catch more. Your family and friends will love you for it!
1. Pork Gyoza
2. Agedashi Tofu Salad
3. Takoyaki (Calamari Balls)
4. Japanese Chicken Curry
5. Kakuni (Pressure Cooker Tender Pork Belly)
6. Chicken Karaage Salad
7. Okonomiyaki (Japanese Savoury Pancake)
8. Katsudon (Japanese Pork over Rice)
9. Tenpura (Prawns, Vegetables and Kakiage)
10. Sushi Roll
11. Miso Ramen Noodle
12. Tantanmen (Tahini Based Ramen Noodle)
13. Japanese Steamed Rice & Sushi Rice
14. Japanese Soufflé Cheesecake
In Total 83 pages