This is one of my favorite Pasta “Garlic Aussie prawns Japanese carbonara.
– I love garlic & local banana prawns
– I love carbonara
– I love homemade bacon (thank you for sharing my friend Joel )
– I love Japanese seasoning katsuo & konbu dashi (lots of umami)
– I love creamy carbonara sauce( Fresh cream, egg york, parmesan cheese )
– I love gluten-free fettuccine pasta especially “Al dente texture”.
Fresh Australian prawns, Italian technique, and some Japanese seasoning together. It contains an amazing fragrance, Silky pasta, and so creamy sauce, depth of flavour, al dente texture, you will be in heaven.
As you can’t travel to Japan at the moment, how about having my Japanese home cooking class, you will feel like Japan comes to you. Let me show you how to create unique and lasting memories through my fun-filled and inspiring home cooking classes.
#tomonese #homecookingclass #weekendcookingathome #visitbrisbane #somuchfun #specialmemory #Japancomestoyou #funactivity #lovelyweekend #supportlocalbusiness #authenticjapanese